Welcome back! I hope you are enjoying the cards that I have been creating. The card for this week features the Christmas Season stamp set. I am enjoying getting some of my holiday cards done early. Have you started thinking about your holiday cards yet? If you haven’t, this is a great time to start working on them and getting your supplies ready to go during Sale-a-bration. Click on the link to Shop Now to visit my online store or click on any of the supplies listed below.
Cardstock measurements (all in inches):
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 (card base)
- 4 x 4
- 2 1/2 x 5 1/2
- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 (front)
- 4 x 5 1/4 (inside)
- scrap – greeting
How to make the card (or scroll down to watch the video):
- On the Basic White layer, use a ruler to make an X in pencil in the middle of the cardstock, going from corner to corner. Make the marks about one in long in the center of the cardstock.
- Stamp large pinecone solid stamp in Soft Suede. Stamp each pinecone so the top is towards the corner and the bottom is about ½ inch from the center of the square.
- Stamp more detailed version of pinecone in Early Espresso on top of Soft Suede images.
- Stamp single pine branch next to each pinecone in Mossy Meadow. Then stamp the leaf stamp in Pear Pizzazz next to the pine branch
- Stamp small dots in Merry Merlot.
- Stamp greeting on Basic White scrap and die cut with round Tasteful Labels die.
- Adhere white layer to Merry Merlot cardstock.
- Use white baker’s twine to place on white layer, then using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach circle die cut on top of twine in middle of square.
- Emboss Early Espresso cardstock with Timber embossing folder then adhere to card front.
- Attach Merry Merlot and Basic White layers to top of Early Espresso cardstock.
- Stamp inside Basic White layer as desired then adhere to card base.
That is it! Thanks for stopping by…please come back soon! Please check out my YouTube video on how to make this card.