It seems surreal that we are already in August. This year is going by so quickly. Before we know it, it will be fall. While it is difficult to put myself in a fall mindset, I managed to create a card with the Time of Giving stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog. This set covers fall and winter holidays so there will be more to come from this set.
Cardstock measurements (all in inches):
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 (card base)
- 3/4 x 2 3/4
- 4 x 5 1/4
- 2 x 3 1/2
- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- 1 1/2 x 3
- 1 1/4 x 2 3/4
- 5 1/4 x 4 (inside layer)
- 1/2 x 2 1/2
How to make the card (or scroll down to watch the video):
- Stamp leaves on on Crushed Curry cardstock layer in Cajun Craze ink
- Stamp leaves on Very Vanilla scrap. Get variegated color by inking stamp in Crushed Curry ink, then use sponge daubers to add Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler ink to the stamp before stamping.
- Stamp greeting on Very Vanilla scrap.
- Die cut leaves from Very Vanilla cardstock and pumpkin image from Cajun Craze cardstock, centering die on Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Attach Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, and Cajun Craze cardstock layers as shown. Pop up leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For greeting, use the Banners Pick a Punch. The left (flat) end of the greeting or mat may need to be trimmed.
- Adhere greeting to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie double bow and adhere to bottom of greeting with a glue dot.
- For the inside layer, decorate as desired and attach to the card base.
- Brush pumpkin die cut with Wink of Stella if desired.
That is it! Thanks for stopping by…please come back soon! Please check out my YouTube video on how to make this card.