Happy September! Fall is coming…I can almost smell it. Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors of fall and the cooler weather.
This week I once again used the Time of Giving bundle from Stampin’ Up! I can’t wait to create more cards with it. Make sure to catch my YouTube video linked below for the additional cards that I made with this set – same layout but with different colors and papers.
Cardstock measurements (all in inches):
- 8 ½ x 5 ½, scored at 4 ½ – card base
- Scrap – tag die cut
- 4 x 5 1/2
- 3 ¾ x 5 ½
- 4 x 5 ¼ – inside card layer
- 1 3/8 x 3 ¼
- 2 ¼ x 5 ½
- Scrap – tag reinforcer
How to make the card (or scroll down to watch the video):
- Stamp dots in Coastal Cabana on small piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp snowflake/flourish stamp on large piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp greeting on white card front layer.
- Die cut tag and sleigh with reindeer out of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Die cut tag reinforcer piece out of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- Adhere Coastal Cabana, Basic White, and Rich Razzleberry card stock layers to card front.
- Adhere small Basice White cardstock piece to back of tag so dots are visible on front of tag.
- Glue tag reinforcer to tag.
- Thread twine through tag.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere tag to card front.
- Adhere Opal Rounds to card front.
- Stamp greeting on inside card layer and decorate as desired then adhere to card base.
Additional note: I used one of the Ornate Frames dies to cut out my greeting since I had to cover up an oops! on my card front. Here is the card without the oops! and with Opal Rounds colored with Bermuda Bay instead of the rhinestones.
Please let me know if you have any questions on how to make the card or about any of the products I used. Click on the Shop Now link above to visit my online store or click on any of the supplies listed below. SALE-a-bration is still going on this month so don’t forget to place your order if you have your eye on one or more of the free items in the SALE-a-bration brochure.
As always, thanks for stopping by…come back soon!
View video on YouTube: