Hello! Life was busy last week so I was not able to upload and share a card and video. However, I’m back this week and I have used the Welcoming Woods stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! July – December 2021 Mini Catalog to make a fall themed birthday card. There are many friends and family that I know who have birthdays in the fall so what better time for this card? I hope you like the card as much as I do. Don’t forget that Sale-a-bration is still going on for just a little while longer until September 30, 2021. If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please check out my online store if need any of the supplies to make this card.
Cardstock measurements (all in inches):
- 8 ½ x 5 ½, scored at 4 ½ – card base
- Scrap – mat for greeting
- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- 3 ¾ x 5
- 4 x 5 ¼ – inside card layer
- Scraps – greeting, cloud stencil
How to make the card:
- Sponge clouds in Misty Moonlight ink.
- Sponge Granny Apple Green starting from bottom of front of card.
- Stamp trees in Early Espresso ink, then stamp the shadows at the bottom of the trees in the same color.
- Stamp leaves in Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, and Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Adhere card layers.
- Color white baker’s twine using Misty Moonlight Dark Stampin’ Blend.
- Stamp greeting on Basic White cardstock in Misty Moonlight ink and punch out.
- Mat greeting on scrap of Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Adhere baker’s twine underneath greeting and attach to front of card.
- Stamp on inside layer as desired and attach to inside of card.
That is it! Thanks for stopping by…please come back soon!